37 Artist-Designed Rooms
Sick of staying in the same hotel each time you travel to a city? For visitors to Toronto, the Gladstone Hotel is like staying in a different hotel every visit. The historic hotel, built in 1889 has been restored with 37 of the guest rooms in hotel designed by local artists. Each of the rooms is totally unique. The New York times says "The Gladstone offers immediate immersion into Toronto's art scene." You can spend a day in Toronto without even going outside the hotel, as art exhibitions, musical performances, and film screenings are often hosted at the hote. The Gladstone has also been a shooting location for several hollywood movies.
1. Artistic Hotel Design - The trend of unique and artist-designed hotel rooms provides an opportunity for hotels to differentiate themselves and offer guests a truly immersive experience.
2. Art Tourism - The trend of hotels becoming cultural hubs through hosting art exhibitions, performances, and screenings allows for the creation of unique tourism experiences and increased engagement with local art scenes.
3. Film Location Hotels - The trend of hotels being used as shooting locations for movies presents an opportunity for hotels to attract film enthusiasts and capitalize on their connection to the entertainment industry.
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can embrace the trend of artistic hotel design to attract guests seeking unique and immersive experiences.
2. Tourism - The tourism industry can leverage the trend of hotels becoming cultural hubs to promote art tourism and create engaging experiences for travelers.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can partner with hotels that double as film shooting locations to provide unique experiences for movie enthusiasts and promote their projects.