A London-based artist named Marcus Reed has designed a series of animal typography with the entire alphabet. These clever illustrations resemble a particular animal that is shaped within the letter form. He uses different animals like alligators, dolphins and jellyfish to represent each letter. An example would be 'P' for penguin as it becomes the typographic structure. These illustrations are in 2D geometrical form with a simple gradient blends.
The vibrant colors used for each animal are from its natural form as they are shown creatively posed in many ways. This animal typography would make a great design for any animal themed prints appropriate for children. It's an educational and creative way of showing children what each letter represents from its animal form so they have a visually enhanced understanding.
This Typographic Series Illustrates the Alphabet in Animal Form
1. Animal Typography - The use of animal shapes within letter forms is a disruptive innovation opportunity for graphic design and branding.
2. Educational Design - Creating visually enhanced educational materials using animal typography has potential as a disruptive innovation in the education industry.
3. Child-themed Prints - Incorporating animal typography into children's prints offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the art and design industry.
1. Graphic Design - Incorporating animal typography into graphic design projects offers a disruptive innovation opportunity in the field.
2. Education - Using animal typography for educational purposes provides a disruptive innovation opportunity within the education sector.
3. Art and Design - The incorporation of animal typography into artistic prints presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the art and design industry.