Model Ana Mihajlovic explores the revered Cambodian temple in haute couture for the editorial 'Angkor Wat' by Seiji Fujimori. The exotic setting increases the appeal of an already fantastic photo spread.
In 'Angkor Wat' by Seiji Fukimori, Mihajlovic takes in the sights, interacts with Buddhist monks, meditates, and poses in front of flowing pink fabric. All of this just makes me think one thing: Take me there!
Implications - Designs that incorporate socially conscious elements are attractive to consumers who are concerned with the problems of society. Products that illustrate a certain issue will appeal to customers who look for deeper meanings in their purchases. In order to generate more revenue, companies could develop more items with an intellectual element in mind.
'Angkor Wat' by Seiji Fujimori Explores Cambodia
1. Socially Conscious Designs - Opportunity to develop products that incorporate socially conscious elements to appeal to consumers concerned with societal problems.
2. Deeper Meanings in Purchases - Chance to create products that illustrate certain issues and cater to customers looking for deeper meanings in their purchases.
3. Intellectual Elements in Products - Potential to generate more revenue by developing items with an intellectual element in mind for intellectually inclined customers.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore socially conscious designs and create products with deeper meanings to cater to conscious consumers.
2. Art - Art industry has the opportunity to incorporate intellectual elements in their creations and appeal to intellectually inclined customers.
3. Tourism - Tourism industry can capitalize on the desire for immersive experiences, creating travel packages that offer opportunities for customers to explore culturally significant destinations.