The ever-impressive photography duo has revealed yet another fashion photoshoot to drool over, the Andrey & Lili ‘Ultraviolet’ collection. Featuring, as I put it, violent backlight that lends an eerie disco feel, what’s not to love?
Seemingly inspired by the 80s, the Andrey & Lili ‘Ultraviolet’ portfolio is definitely retrofied. Everything from the makeup to the clothes is an ode to that decade.
The Andrey & Lili 'Ultraviolet' Portfolio is 80s Inspired
1. 80s Fashion Revival - This trend presents opportunities for fashion brands to incorporate retro-inspired designs and aesthetics into their collections, appealing to nostalgic consumers.
2. Eerie Disco Vibes - This trend creates opportunities for event planning companies to design immersive experiences that combine the eerie atmosphere of a disco with modern technology and lighting effects.
3. Violent Backlight Photography - This trend opens up opportunities for photographers and artists to experiment with lighting techniques that create dramatic and ethereal effects in their work.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the 80s fashion revival trend by creating collections that pay homage to the iconic styles and silhouettes of that era.
2. Event Planning - Event planning companies can leverage the eerie disco vibes trend to create unique and memorable experiences for clients, incorporating retro elements and modern technology to create a captivating atmosphere.
3. Photography - Photographers and artists can embrace the violent backlight photography trend to push the boundaries of their craft and create visually striking and atmospheric images.