Andre Feliciano, an artist based in Brazil, creates truly amazing art installations that revolve around whimsical scenes that turn mini cameras into fields of flowers and blossoming bouquets. In fact, from afar, the outdoor creations are so deceiving that it wouldn't be at all surprising if someone initially mistook them for real gardens.
Each installation has been captured for a photo exhibit. They are currently being shown inside a special greenhouse at Photoville, a new photo festival that just opened in Brooklyn, New York. This marks Andre Feliciano's first public viewing of his work in America. Showcasing over 3000 of Andre Feliciano's work, the photos remain captivating from beginning to end, especially because they alternate between on location and in studio shots for a more dynamic experience.
Andre Feliciano's Installations Blossom Photogenically
1. Art Installations - There are opportunities for disruptive innovation in creating immersive and visually stunning art installations that blur the lines between reality and fiction.
2. Outdoor Creations - Developing outdoor installations that deceive and surprise viewers, such as turning everyday objects into natural scenes, can create a disruptive and whimsical experience.
3. Photo Exhibits - Exploring innovative ways to showcase photography, such as constructing special environments or incorporating interactive elements, can revolutionize the traditional gallery experience.
1. Art - The art industry can embrace disruptive innovation by encouraging artists to think outside the box and create installations that challenge viewers' expectations.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate unique and immersive art installations into their events, providing attendees with memorable and Instagram-worthy experiences.
3. Photography - Photography as an industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by embracing unconventional approaches to exhibiting and presenting photographs, creating engaging experiences for viewers.