The Andes 'Beer Camouflage' campaign is an interactive way in which the beer brand is getting in touch with its buyers.
Promoted with a funny YouTube video, the ad promotes the Andes Facebook page by telling viewers of the opportunity to get a device which can sneakily disguise their beer as something far less appealing. The decoys include moldy bread, a squash and an alternative milk, apparently not the most tempting things one can have in their ice box. Cheeky, clever and definitely creating a connection to its customers, the campaign is a brilliant approach to selling more product.
Andes, who has been known to come out with some decidedly out-of-the-box branding ideas, is setting the bar high with this approach to viral marketing. Sure to inspire other brands to follow suit, this is an impressively social media savvy selling technique.
The Andes 'Beer Camouflage' Campaign is Hilarious
1. Interactive Marketing Campaigns - The Andes 'Beer Camouflage' campaign showcases the potential of interactive marketing campaigns to engage consumers and increase sales.
2. Viral Marketing Techniques - Andes' successful use of viral marketing techniques in the 'Beer Camouflage' campaign highlights the power of social media in driving brand awareness and customer connection.
3. Creative Branding Ideas - Andes' out-of-the-box approach to branding in the 'Beer Camouflage' campaign demonstrates the value of creative and unconventional branding strategies.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Industry - The 'Beer Camouflage' campaign presents an opportunity for the alcoholic beverage industry to explore innovative marketing tactics and engage with consumers in new and exciting ways.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - The decoy concept showcased in the 'Beer Camouflage' campaign could be applied in the food and beverage industry to create playful and engaging product packaging or promotions.
3. Social Media Marketing Industry - Andes' successful use of social media in the 'Beer Camouflage' campaign highlights the potential for the social media marketing industry to harness creativity and humor to drive brand engagement and growth.