Embracing geometric elements, the Anders Oinonen 'Wiped Out' series marks a contemporary revival of classic cubist ideals. The Canadian artist portrays an array of abstracted face depictions using simplified linear forms that appear collapsed.
The artist's use of bold color hues makes this series visually striking thanks to its distinct visual style. From sleepy subjects to melancholic facial expressions, artist Anders Oinonen creates contemporary cubism that portrays a somber subject matter in an unexpected way.
The eye-catching Anders Oinonen 'Wiped Out' portrait series evokes emotion through the artist's clever use of color. Though his subjects exude a melancholy air, they are depicted using vibrant color hues that are contradictory of their sad expression and sense of being.
The Anders Oinonen Wiped Out Series Embraces Geometry
1. Contemporary Cubism - An innovative approach to cubism that embraces geometric elements, offering new possibilities for abstracted face depictions.
2. Distinct Visual Style - Exploration of bold color hues in portraiture that creates visually striking and attention-grabbing artworks.
3. Emotion-evoking Art - The clever use of color in portraying melancholic subjects elicits strong emotions and challenges traditional interpretations of sadness.
1. Fine Art - Opportunities for artists and galleries to showcase and sell contemporary cubist artworks that engage with bold visuals and emotional themes.
2. Digital Art - Incorporating geometric elements and vibrant color schemes in digital art platforms provides a modern and dynamic approach that attracts a new audience.
3. Home Decor - Artworks in contemporary cubism can be integrated into interior design, offering unique and eye-catching accent pieces for residential and commercial spaces.