Being a lifeguard can be extremely stressful, especially during the summer months when crowds of people seem to migrate towards the sandy beach and the cool water. These Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins, designed by Edward Shelton, are meant to make the lives of lifeguards a little easier.
The Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins are a two-in-one combo of breathable beach shoes and portable flipper-like shoes. Just clip on the fin module to be able to swim like a fish.
Two-in-One Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins
1. Amphibian Footwear - Creating versatile footwear that combines beach shoes and swim fins opens up opportunities for innovative amphibian designs.
2. Two-in-one Products - Designing products with multiple functionalities, such as the Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins, can disrupt traditional product categories and offer convenience to consumers.
3. Aquatic Safety Equipment - Developing innovative aquatic safety gear like the Lifeguard Rescue Fins can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of lifeguard rescue operations.
1. Footwear - The Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins demonstrate opportunities for innovation in the footwear industry by merging two different functions into one product.
2. Outdoor Sports and Recreation - The combination of beach shoes and swim fins in the Amphibian Lifeguard Rescue Fins creates potential for disruptive innovation in the outdoor sports and recreation industry.
3. Safety and Rescue Equipment - The Lifeguard Rescue Fins provide a glimpse into the potential for disruptive innovation in the safety and rescue equipment industry by introducing versatile and efficient gear.