Election Flavored Vodka is a limited-edition, American-made spirit that takes cues from this year's presidential race for two berry flavors: Raspberry Rage and Bleeding Heart Blueberry. Knowing that people are eager for 2020 to be over already, Election Flavored Vodka is tapping into the spirit of the year with its MEH 2020 Campaign. The campaign will take the form of "a comprehensive, satirical guide to drinking your way through the remainder of the year" and it will reach consumers via memes, cocktail recipes, drinking games and more.
Naturally, Election Flavored Vodka created a few signature cocktails for each vodka flavor—Second Amend-mint can be made with a shot of Raspberry Rage vodka and a mint leaf, while Vice Up Your Life combines sweet and zesty flavors.
Image Credit: Election Flavored Vodka
'Election Flavored Vodka' is a Limited, American-Made Spirit
1. Limited-edition Spirits - The trend for creating unique, limited-edition spirits based off events or themes offers an opportunity for disruption in the vodka and wider spirits industry.
2. Satirical Marketing Campaigns - The success of the 'MEH 2020 Campaign' by Election Flavored Vodka demonstrates the potential of satirical marketing campaigns in the alcohol industry.
3. Unconventional Flavors - The development of unconventional, playful flavors like Raspberry Rage and Bleeding Heart Blueberry by Election Flavored Vodka suggests a demand for disruption in the traditional vodka flavors space.
1. Vodka Industry - The vodka industry has an opportunity to innovate by creating limited-edition spirits, playfully flavored vodkas, and marketing campaigns with a satirical edge.
2. Alcohol Industry - The wider alcohol industry can disrupt traditional flavor profiles by exploring playful and unconventional tastes across all spirit types.
3. Marketing Industry - Marketing agencies could tap into the success potential of satirical marketing campaigns within the alcohol industry.