The Amazon eero PoE 6 WiFi 6 access point is a mountable dual-band networking solution for consumers looking to optimize connectivity within the home.
The access point can be seamlessly mounted onto a ceiling or wall where it will go to work providing speeds of up to 1.5Gbps thanks to the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. The unit is thus rated to provide support for more than 100 connected devices, but doesn't require its own power source thanks to its namesake Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality.
The Amazon eero PoE 6 WiFi 6 access point is capable of reducing network congestion when compared to previous WiFi standards and will be available soon from the eCommerce brand for $299.99.
The Amazon eero PoE 6 Works as a WiFi 6 Access Point
1. Mountable Wifi Access Points - Mountable access points provide an opportunity for networking devices to be installed in more convenient locations.
2. Power Over Ethernet Functionality - PoE functionality eliminates the need for a separate power source, simplifying installation.
3. Wifi 6 Standard - The new WiFi 6 standard offers faster speeds and reduced network congestion, opening up opportunities for innovation in networking technology.
1. Home Networking - Innovations in mountable access points and PoE functionality improve home networking solutions.
2. Commercial Networking - Businesses can benefit from simplified installation and improved connectivity with the use of mountable access points and PoE.
3. Internet of Things (iot) - With the capability to support more than 100 connected devices, industries focused on IoT devices can take advantage of improved connectivity and reduced network congestion.