The conceptual Alpha Gamepad has been designed by Ryan Smalley of Modality as a solution for avid gamers that will enable them to enjoy a gaming experience that perfectly matches their needs when playing out of the house. The smartphone controller can be used as a conventional gamepad with the device mounted up top, while the main section of the unit can be split in half. This can be used to spread out the components between the two sides and allow for a different kind of user experience.
The conceptual Alpha Gamepad is outfitted with all the essential components for playing an array of titles including dual joysticks, dual shoulder buttons, action keys and a D-pad.
The Conceptual Alpha Gamepad Works in Multiple Ways
1. Shapeshifting Smartphone Game Controllers - Opportunity for innovative game controllers that can adapt to different gaming experiences.
2. Conventional Gamepad with Dual Joysticks - Opportunity for gamepad manufacturers to incorporate dual joysticks for better gaming control.
3. Split Design for Unique User Experience - Opportunity for split design controllers that provide customizable layouts for gamers.
1. Gaming Accessories Manufacturing - Opportunity for gaming accessory manufacturers to develop and produce shapeshifting game controllers.
2. Smartphone Device Manufacturing - Opportunity for smartphone manufacturers to collaborate with gamepad designers to create integrated devices.
3. Gaming Software Development - Opportunity for game developers to design games that take full advantage of the unique features of shapeshifting game controllers.