Inspired by the Agave plant, a tropical cactus with distinctive fleshy-leaved flowers, new zealand born, london-based designer jeremy cole launched his promising design career with this beautiful Aloe lamps collection.
The Aloe collection includes three designs - the Bud, which represents the birth of the plant, Blossom which is the mid-life and the full beauty of the flower and the Shoot which is the withering death.
According to cole, "Aloe is made from individually handmade porcelain leaves that are geometrically arranged around the light source to act as a diffuser, producing a calming, glowing light."
Agave Inspired Aloe Lamps
1. Agave-inspired Lamps - The use of agave-inspired designs in lamps creates a unique and visually appealing lighting option for consumers.
2. Handmade Porcelain - The use of handmade porcelain in lamp designs adds a touch of craftsmanship and elegance.
3. Geometric Arrangements - Geometrically arranging the porcelain leaves around the light source creates a diffusing effect, resulting in a calming and glowing light.
1. Interior Design - The interior design industry can incorporate agave-inspired lamps to add a natural and artistic element to their projects.
2. Home Decor - Home decor retailers can offer handmade porcelain lamps as a sophisticated and unique lighting option for customers.
3. Art and Craft - The art and craft industry can explore the use of geometric arrangements in lamp designs to create visually stunning and functional light fixtures.