'Think Jerky' is a fresh line of all-natural jerky created by the amazing chefs Laurent Gras (a Three-Star Michelin Chef), Matt Troost (a Farm-to-Table Champion) and Gale Gand (a Food Network Host). These three food-loving chefs took a traditionally fatty and unhealthy comfort food and transformed it into an elegant healthy snack.
Through the use of grass-fed beef and free-range turkey, this all-natural jerky is gluten-free, paleo-friendly and it also uses no added antibiotics or hormones.
These chefs were able to take a delicious comfort food and elevate it to a new level that combines healthy eating and great flavors. The four new flavors includes Sriracha honey, ginger orange, sweet chipotle and Thanksgiving. These flavors use pure ingredients and infuse each piece of jerky with real honey, raspberries and cranberries.
'Think Jerky' is a Healthy and Delicious All-Natural Jerky Product
1. Chef-curated Healthy Snacks - There is an opportunity to transform other traditionally unhealthy comfort foods into healthy snacks with the help of talented chefs.
2. All-natural/paleo-friendly Products - As more consumers prioritize healthy eating, there is a growing demand for all-natural and paleo-friendly products across various industries.
3. Infusing Jerky with Unique Flavors - There is an opportunity to explore new and unique flavors in the jerky industry as consumers look for more variety and excitement in their snack choices.
1. Meat-based Snacks - Companies in the meat-based snack industry can look to create healthier options for consumers, potentially by partnering with well-known chefs.
2. Healthy Convenience Foods - Convenience food companies can explore healthier options with the help of chefs, catering to busy consumers who want to eat well on-the-go.
3. Artisanal Food Products - Artisanal food companies can infuse new flavors into their product offerings, capitalizing on consumers' desire for unique, high-quality snacks and ingredients.