Luxury timepiece maker Jaeger-LeCoultre has released a new set of Alfons Mucha-inspired watches to its legendary Reverso Tribute Enamel collection. Inspired by the artwork of the famous artist, this new collection aims to elevate the skill behind enamelling and engraving.
The front of the Alfons Mucha-inspired watches all feature hand-guillochéd dials, covered in translucent Grand Feu enamel. The rear is where the artwork is actually showcased as they serve as canvases for tiny reproductions of famous artworks. This is what sets the Alfons Mucha-inspired watches apart from any competitions, as they showcase the intricate artistry of the celebrated artist.
Each of the watches were crafted by skilled makers that spent 100 hours of work per piece.
Image Credit: Jaeger-LeCoultre
A Line of Alfons Mucha-Inspired Watches Showcase Intricate Enamel
1. Fine Art-inspired Timepieces - Luxury timepiece companies can create collections inspired by renowned artists and elevate the skill behind enamelling and engraving.
2. Hand-guillochéd Dials - The use of hand-guillochéd dials with translucent Grand Feu enamel can set a timepiece apart from competitors and showcase skilled craftsmanship.
3. Artwork as Rear Canvases - Reproductions of famous artworks on the rear of a timepiece can add intricate artistry to the design.
1. Luxury Timepiece - Luxury timepiece companies can use fine art as inspiration to create unique and high-end collections.
2. Artisanal Enamelling and Engraving - Companies can offer artisanal enamelling and engraving services to create one-of-a-kind pieces for clients.
3. Art Reproduction - Art reproduction services can work with luxury timepiece companies to create miniature versions of famous artworks to be used as watch faces.