The Aldo Spring 2011 campaign titled Life’s a Beach is filled with fun props and bright colors. The campaign features supermodel Lily Donaldson and was photographed by the famed Terry Richardson. The images are bright, fun and kooky, featuring a very large swordfish prop. Other props include a huge orange slice, beach chairs and an enormous beach ball that squishes poor Donaldson! All you can see are her legs and shoes.
The shoes featured in the Aldo Spring 2011 campaign are platform wedges, chunky high heels and lace-up flats, all in neutral colors. The neutral colors look great paired against Lily Donaldson's bright outfits. Donaldson pairs bright red and white socks with her heels that look great with her warm-weather outfits.
Lily Donaldson Plays With Props in the Aldo Spring 2011 Campaign
1. Fun Prop Advertising - Opportunity for brands to incorporate fun props and bright colors in their advertising campaigns.
2. Platform Wedges Trend - Growing popularity of platform wedges, chunky high heels, and lace-up flats in neutral colors.
3. Colorful Socks - Emerging trend of pairing bright colored socks with warm-weather outfits and heels.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities for fashion brands to explore incorporating fun props and bright colors in their advertising campaigns.
2. Footwear - Opportunity for footwear brands to capitalize on the popularity of platform wedges, chunky high heels, and lace-up flats in neutral colors.
3. Hosiery - Emerging market for hosiery brands to tap into the trend of pairing bright colored socks with warm-weather outfits and heels.