Just as a classic little black dress is a staple to any woman's closet, Brown-Forman introduced Little Black Dress Vodka, an alcohol for women, in the hopes of outfitting bar carts and cabinets in the same way for every occasion.
Just as this wardrobe staple can be dressed up or down, it's suggested that the LBD Vodka flavors like Apple & Cranberry, Lime & Watermelon and Peach & Raspberry be paired with lemonade.
With its references to fashion, the fun and flirty varieties of Little Black Dress Vodka target a demographic of women between the ages of 19 and 24. With this in mind, the vodka-based spirit contains a lower alcohol content of only 20% alcohol by volume.
Brown-forman's Alcohol for Women is Styled as Little Black Dress Vodka
1. Alcohol for Women - Creating alcohol products specifically tailored to women, such as Little Black Dress Vodka, presents opportunities for targeted marketing and product differentiation.
2. Flavored Vodka - The popularity of flavored vodka, as seen in Little Black Dress Vodka's Apple & Cranberry, Lime & Watermelon, and Peach & Raspberry flavors, offers innovative opportunities to tap into consumer preferences and expand the vodka market.
3. Lower Alcohol Content - Developing alcoholic beverages with lower alcohol content, like Little Black Dress Vodka's 20% ABV, responds to consumer demand for lighter options and encourages responsible drinking.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can explore the development of alcohol products targeted towards specific demographics, like women, to expand their market share and capture niche audiences.
2. Fashion - Collaborations between the fashion and alcohol industries, such as Little Black Dress Vodka's fashion-inspired branding, can create unique marketing opportunities and leverage the influence of fashion trends.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Food and beverage retailers can capitalize on the growing demand for flavored vodka, like the offerings from Little Black Dress Vodka, by stocking a variety of options to cater to consumer preferences.