If you have ever suffered from Carpal Tunnel then the Airmouse from Denmark Ltd. will be a godsend for you. This mouse is specifically designed to prevent the injuries that come with pointing and clicking all day long.
Let’s clear this up right now, Denmark Ltd. is a Canadian company. With that being said, the Airmouse from Denmark Ltd. is a cool piece of tech. It can run for a week without needing to be charged and you wear it just like a glove. This mouse should be available in a few months for around $129. Look below to find out more about this awesome mouse.
The Airmouse from Denmark LTD. is an Ergonomic Pleasure
1. Ergonomic Mouse Design - Opportunity to innovate in the design of computer mouse accessories that prioritize user health and comfort.
2. Wireless Rechargeable Accessories - Disruptive opportunity to create a line of wireless rechargeable accessories that reduce environmental waste while providing convenience and functionality.
3. Preventive Healthcare Technology - Opportunity to combine technology with healthcare in developing innovative products that address preventive healthcare, starting from workplace-related injuries.
1. Computer Peripherals Manufacturing - Innovation opportunity for computer peripheral manufacturers to develop ergonomic accessories that prioritize user comfort.
2. Wireless Technology - Opportunity for wireless technology companies to explore wireless charging technology in developing functional accessories that reduce environmental waste.
3. Health Tech - Health tech and wearables companies could possibly team up to create a range of ergonomic mouse and pointing devices aiming to reduce workplace related injuries.