The Momentum device developed by Fabian Zeijler is a dual product system that helps home owners improve and monitor the air quality inside their homesteads. The device is compact, sleek and modern blending seamlessly into any decor while helping to keep track of one's health.
Keep track of the quality of air in the space you live in is a great way to ensure that the home is a healthy and properly maintained space. The Momentum works to track the air quality in three different ways including particle matter, ventilation and humidity. If any of these three areas are off balance in a home, the device will begin to rotate to alert the user that one is off. Depending on the rotation patterns users can assess whether to open a window, add moister to the air or seek out filtration.
Photo Credits: designboom, fabianzeijler
The Momentum Device Lets Home Owners Monitor the Air Around Them
1. Smart Home Air Quality Monitors - Develop consumer-focused home air quality monitors that leverage data and mobile applications to help users improve air quality and respiratory health.
2. Indoor Air Quality Sensors - Develop advanced, low-cost sensors that allow for real-time measurement of key pollutants and environmental factors indoors, allowing homeowners and building managers to take action quickly when air quality dips.
3. Healthy Home Technology - Collaborate with experts in health and interior design to create products and services that promote air quality, such as air purification devices and HVAC systems that actively remove pollutants from the air.
1. Consumer Electronics - Develop and market air quality sensors and monitors for use in homes and offices, leveraging platforms such as Alexa and Google Home to enable voice-activated control and information.
2. Green Building - Explore opportunities to integrate air quality sensors and other health-promoting technology into new and existing buildings, with an eye toward improving tenant health and productivity.
3. Health and Wellness - Collaborate with doctors, scientists, and public health advocates to promote consumer awareness of the link between air quality and health, and to develop solutions to manage indoor air pollution.