Cutting boards come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, and the AHeirloom State Shaped Cutting Boards have some great options to add to your collection. Gone are the days of chopping vegetables on a boring, rectangular cutting board. The AHeirloom State Shaped Cutting Boards are a series of boards shaped like some of the American states.
The boards, made from bamboo by a AHeirloom, a husband-and-wife design duo from Brooklyn, are available in the shape of all 50 states.
My favorite part of the AHeirloom State Shaped Cutting Boards is the tiny carved star or heart that comes with each board, to be placed on the exact location that the cutting board owner lives. Adorable, right? For $40 each, Americans can show their loyalty to their home state. Patriotic and practical.
The AHeirloom State-Shaped Cutting Boards are Fun and Practical
1. State-shaped Kitchen Tools - Design companies can create more state-shaped kitchen tools to attract American consumers who want to show their patriotism in the kitchen.
2. Bamboo Cutting Boards - More sustainable products, like bamboo cutting boards, can be introduced as environmentally-friendly alternatives to plastic cutting boards.
3. Customized Kitchen Accessories - Businesses can offer customization options for their kitchen accessories to attract consumers who want unique and personalized items in their homes.
1. Kitchenware - Kitchenware companies can adapt the trend of state-shaped cutting boards to create more products that cater to American consumers' patriotism.
2. Home Decor - Home decor businesses can expand their offerings to include customizable kitchen accessories with unique designs, like the state-shaped cutting boards, to attract consumers who want personalization in their homes.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Sustainable product companies can introduce more environmentally-friendly kitchen items, such as bamboo cutting boards, to cater to consumers who prioritize eco-friendly products.