NARS first introduced its 'Orgasm' Blush 18 years ago and since then, it has become a best-selling product in the beauty world that consumers can't help but rant and rave over—now, NARS is honoring the iconic shade with two new product releases, including the Afterglow Lip Balm. The coral-colored lip balm with a golden shimmer promises a "sheer wash of color in the universally flattering Orgasm shade." Additionally, the tinted balm is antioxidant-infused and formulated with a Monoï Hydrating Complex for added comfort.
Like many lip balms, this new one is versatile and may be used on its own or layered atop other lip products to create additional shine and depth.
Alongside launching the Afterglow Lip Balm in its legendary shade, NARS also rolled out an Illuminating Loose Powder.
NARS Launched Its 'Afterglow Lip Balm' in Its Best-Selling Cheek Shade
1. Honoring Iconic Shades - NARS's release of new products in its best-selling shade presents an opportunity for brands to pay homage to their own cult classics.
2. Hydrating Antioxidant-infused Balms - The addition of nourishing ingredients to lip balms provides an opportunity for a new line of lip products that cater to consumers looking for health and beauty benefits.
3. Multi-use Lip Products - The versatile nature of NARS's Afterglow Lip Balm highlights a trend towards products that can be used on their own or in addition to other makeup products.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can capitalize on the trend of honoring cult classic shades and developing hydrating, multi-use lip products.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with beauty companies to develop lip balm shades that complement clothing and accessory lines.
3. Wellness - The trend towards nourishing lip balms with antioxidant-rich ingredients provides an opportunity for wellness brands to expand into the beauty industry.