Hey condo dwellers! Now there is a space aged solution if you want the satisfaction of your own herbs and greens, but you don't have a garden. Plus, no dirt, no mess.
The AeroGrow AeroGarden is "A fully automated self-watering, self-feeding farmer's market in your kitchen. NASA proven, aeroponic technology grows up to 5 times faster than in soil, with no dirt, weeds or mess. Now anyone can grow herbs, tomatoes, salad greens, chili peppers, flowers, and more - year-round, at the touch of a button. No green thumb needed. Harvest only what you need - fresh from the garden, with no waste."
Price = $199
Grow Your Own Garden Without the Dirt
1. Indoor Farming - A trend that presents innovations in indoor farming technology, particularly aeroponic and hydroponic systems that maximize yields with minimal resources.
2. Smart Agriculture - A trend in agriculture that integrates technology and agriculture, enabling faster and efficient plant growth, reduced environmental pollution and less dependence on soil, water, and space.
3. Urban Gardening - A trend focused on creating gardens in urban living spaces such as apartments and condominiums, with an emphasis on the development of small-scale, vertical or indoor gardening systems for urban homes.
1. Home Appliances - An industry that could develop new products that cater to indoor gardening enthusiasts such as automated indoor garden systems, smart vertical garden systems, and more efficient hydroponic systems.
2. Food and Agriculture - An industry that could develop new systems and technologies that will enable efficient, low-cost, and environment-friendly food production in urban areas using smart agricultural technologies and vertical farming.
3. Tech Accessories - An industry that could make an array of tech products aimed at urban gardening enthusiasts - smart sensors that track plant growth and alert when plants need water, DIY hydroponic, and aquaponic kits, among others.