The AeroBull iPhone Speaker might be a piece of technology, but it can easily be mistaken for a hipster work of art due to the unusual form the sound system takes on. In place of basic geometry and abstract forms, this speaker is shaped like an adorable dog. Of course, a dog with style and attitude as the pair of sunglasses denotes.
Designed by Jarre Technologies, the AeroBull iPhone Speaker stands at attention to deliver whatever beats a person wishes. With a built-in speaker and subwoofer, the quality of sound is quite impressive. Also working with iPods, which sit on its head, the Jarre Technologies is available in a few colors: red, black, white, gold and silver.
The AeroBull iPhone Speaker is Made for the True Hipster
1. Adorable Shape Speakers - There is an opportunity to innovate in the audio systems industry by creating cute, quirky, and visually appealing speaker designs aimed at attracting a younger demographic.
2. Tech as Art - The trend towards technology products that blur the lines between functional objects and art presents opportunities to create products that appeal to a crowd that values aesthetics as highly as functionality.
3. Integrated Audio Systems - There is a growing trend of integration between personal electronic devices and audio systems allowing for seamless connectivity and a more streamlined audio experience.
1. Home Audio Systems - The home audio systems industry can leverage the trend of adorable shape speakers by incorporating design elements that cater to individuals who desire unique and quirky products.
2. Tech Accessories - Tech accessory companies can tap into the trend of tech as art by creating phone cases, laptop sleeves, and other accessories that have a unique or artistic design.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can take advantage of the trend towards integrated audio systems by designing products that seamlessly connect with personal electronic devices for a more efficient user experience.