LEGO has revealed plans for its new Adventure Time LEGO set. The idea came from a submission on the LEGO ideas page -- a platform that allows fans to share ideas for future sets that are then voted on by other fans. The Adventure Time set received over 10,000 votes.
The set will feature characters from the show like Jake, Finn, Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn and the Ice King. The Adventure Time LEGO set will contain 495 bricks used to build all eight characters that are included in it. LEGO focused on the main characters for the building block set, so not all show characters will be featured. For any Adventure Time fan this will be a must have product when it's released.
The Adventure Time LEGO Set Pays Tribute to the Animated Show
1. Fan-designed LEGO Sets - LEGO is embracing fan involvement by creating sets based on ideas submitted by fans on their LEGO ideas page.
2. Character-focused Building Blocks - LEGO is catering to fans by creating building block sets that focus on the main characters of popular franchises, allowing fans to recreate their favorite scenes.
3. Nostalgic Collaboration - Collaborating with beloved animated shows like Adventure Time allows LEGO to tap into the nostalgia and emotional attachment of fans, creating highly sought-after products.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The collaboration between LEGO and Adventure Time showcases the potential for toy manufacturers to attract fans of animated shows by creating building block sets based on popular characters.
2. Entertainment Licensing - The success of the Adventure Time LEGO set highlights the opportunities for entertainment licensing companies to collaborate with toy manufacturers to create products that resonate with fans.
3. Crowdsourced Product Development - The LEGO ideas page demonstrates the potential for companies to engage with their customers and leverage their input in order to develop popular products in collaboration with their fanbase.