This DIY advent calendar garland has a definitively celebratory feel to it, which is perfect if you celebrate Christmas as the birthday of Jesus Christ. From the SNUG.STUDIO blog, the homemade bunting doubles as a holiday countdown.
The simple craft is made with twine and differently colored bits of triangular paper. You then affix numbers 1 through 24 (representing the days leading up to Christmas Day) in a random order. You can either write a nice message or explain what corresponds with that particular day. This could be easily used to create instructions for a festive scavenger hunt or something similarly creative. In a like vein, you could go with a blue color scheme or customize it to make it your own.
This Homemade Advent Calendar Garland is Festive and Celebratory
1. DIY Advent Calendar - Opportunity for businesses to offer DIY advent calendar kits or customizable advent calendar products.
2. Holiday Countdown Crafts - Potential for businesses to create and sell various holiday countdown craft kits.
3. Festive Scavenger Hunts - Creation of innovative scavenger hunt experiences incorporating advent calendar elements.
1. Craft and DIY - Craft and DIY industry can capitalize on the demand for DIY advent calendar crafts and kits.
2. Gift and Home Decor - Gift and home decor industry can create and sell unique advent calendar products and decor.
3. Event and Experience - Event and experience industry can develop immersive scavenger hunt experiences during the holiday season.