Cuisine Solutions has debuted a new culinary magazine 'Sous-Vide,' which is entirely ad-free. The magazine fits into the growing media landscape of hyper-niche market publications. These magazines are targeted at specific enthusiast audiences.
The new culinary magazine will be published twice a year and is targeted at chefs and foodies. Ad agency HZDG is responsible for 95% of the content in the magazine. "Content marketing has become so important to help brands communicate with their consumers" said Sarah Schaffer, head of the HZDG Content Studio.
The ad-free culinary magazine is HZDG's second branded content magazine project. Content marketing allows brands to focus on very niche consumer markets. HZDG encompasses the foodie experience with great recipes, a profile on chef Daniel Boulud and a food tour of Philadelphia. Content-branded magazines might become more popular on newsstands as niche markets continue to grow.
Cuisine Solutions Presents 'Sous-Vide,' an Ad-Free Culinary Publication
1. Growing Media Landscape - Opportunity for brands to create hyper-niche market publications and target specific enthusiast audiences without ads.
2. Content Marketing - Brands can use content marketing to communicate with consumers and focus on very niche consumer markets.
3. Rise of Branded Content Magazines - Content-branded magazines may become more popular as niche markets continue to grow.
1. Culinary - Ad-free culinary magazines provide a disruptive innovation opportunity for chefs and foodies to access specialized content without distractions.
2. Advertising - The growing trend of ad-free publications creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the advertising industry to find alternative ways to reach consumers.
3. Media - The growing media landscape of hyper-niche market publications presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for media companies to create targeted content for specific enthusiast audiences.