In honor of MGM’s new animated film 'The Addams Family,' IHOP is serving up a spooky new Addams Family menu. Best of all, the new menu coincides with the return of the Kids Eat Free promotion, which allows kids to enjoy a free meal between 4PM and 10PM with the purchase of an adult entree.
The Addams Family menu is a selection of spooky culinary delights that will be available now through November 3rd. First up is the Wednesday’s Web-Cakes, which take IHOP's iconic buttermilk pancakes and top them with violet whipped cream and Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup in a spooky spider web pattern. Other sweet offerings also include the toasted marshmallow Morticia’s Haunted Hot Chocolate and the Uncle Fester’s Chocolate Ice Scream Shake. As for entrees, there's the Gomez’ Green Chili Omelette and the Kooky Kids Combo.
Image Credit: IHOP.
IHOP Has Unveiled a New Addams Family Menu for Halloween
1. Spooky-themed Menus - Opportunity to create limited-time menus with Halloween-inspired dishes and beverages.
2. Kids Eat Free Promotions - Opportunity for restaurants to attract families by offering free meals for kids with the purchase of an adult entree.
3. Movie Tie-in Partnerships - Potential for businesses to collaborate with movie studios to create themed menus or promotions in conjunction with film releases.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can introduce seasonal menus and promotions to attract customers during holidays and special events.
2. Film Industry - Opportunity for movie studios to partner with food establishments to create promotional tie-ins that engage fans and generate buzz.