Jeremy Gutsche's award-winning Exploiting Chaos, which will teach you the ways of adaptive innovation, is now available in a free eBook format.
Along with adaptive innovation, other strategies that the book explores includes: Culture of Revolution, Trend Hunting and Infectious Messaging. Exploiting Chaos puts forward that the next wave of management theory will be the science of adaptation, that is, going from defining, ideating, synthesizing, prototyping to testing.
The magazine-style Exploiting Chaos, which is now enhanced with videos on the eBook form, won the Inc. Best Book for Business Owners. Companies like MTV, Hyatt, Apple, Microsoft, Fortune, GE and Disney were all founded during periods of chaos. Instead of retreating, learn to thrive during times of change with tactics like adaptive innovation.
"Exploiting Chaos is the quintessential road map for all those who seek opportunity in times of change," said Guy Kawasaki, co-founder of AllTop and author of Reality Check.
Use Adaptive Innovation to Spark Creativity in Your Team
1. Adaptive Innovation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop adaptive innovation strategies to thrive during times of change.
2. Culture of Revolution - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster a culture of revolution within your organization to drive creativity and growth.
3. Trend Hunting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace trend hunting as a strategy to identify new market opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
1. Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore how adaptive innovation can revolutionize the technology industry and create new products and services.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Implement a culture of revolution in the hospitality industry to redefine guest experiences and stay competitive.
3. Media and Entertainment - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize trend hunting methods to identify emerging trends in media and entertainment and create innovative content and experiences.