AcreMade is the first consumer brand from PURIS and its plant-based egg makes the most of an unlikely ingredient, yellow field peas. These game-changing vegan plant-based eggs are free from the top nine allergens and they promise to be both nutritious and satisfying. Nutritionally speaking, AcreMade eggs are comparable to traditional eggs with five grams of protein per serving and zero cholesterol.
The egg-free substitute takes the form of a shelf-stable powder that's gluten-free, certified Kosher and non-GMO. The product is ready for preparing everything from oven-baked goods to scrambles just by adding water.
Notably, the one-to-one egg replacer makes the most of Upcycled Certified pea starch and AcreMade stands out as the only brand to use yellow field peas as the main protein source in its plant-based egg product.
Yellow Field Peas Power This Plant-Based Egg Alternative by AcreMade
1. Pea Protein Trends - The success of AcreMade's pea-based egg alternative highlights the growing trend of using pea protein as a substitute for animal-based products.
2. Allergen-free Food Trends - AcreMade's allergen-free egg alternative taps into the trend of consumers seeking out allergy-friendly food options.
3. Plant-based Convenience Food Trends - AcreMade's shelf-stable, ready-to-use egg alternative capitalizes on the trend of consumers seeking out plant-based convenience food options.
1. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can explore the use of pea protein as a cost-effective and sustainable ingredient for developing innovative, plant-based food products.
2. Allergy-friendly Food Industry - Allergy-friendly food companies can collaborate with plant-based food producers to develop new products that serve both the allergy-friendly and plant-based food markets.
3. Convenience Food Industry - The convenience food industry can leverage the growing demand for plant-based food options by developing portable, ready-to-use products made from plant-based proteins like yellow field peas.