As it becomes apparent to a growing number of people that pursuing a career in eSports is not only possible, but lucrative as well, a growing number of people are looking to be trained by institutes like the Academy of eSports (AOES).
AOES is now accepting applicants for its Dota 2 Bootcamp, which is capped at 40 participants per week. To join the Dota 2 Bootcamp, users are able to register individually, or as part of a five-person team. As part of the training to become an eSports athlete, players will be set up with state-of-the-art gaming desktops, peripherals and chairs.
The Academy of eSports' approach to training those who are interested in eSports is to encourage team members to build rapport, review and improve strategies, as well as try their hand at a 'Stress Test Tournament.'
The Academy of eSports is Launching an Educational Dota 2 Intensive
1. Esports Training - Opportunity to provide specialized training programs for aspiring eSports athletes.
2. Team-building in Esports - Potential for creating team-building workshops and activities specifically tailored for eSports teams.
3. Gaming Equipment and Infrastructure - Growing market for high-performance gaming desktops, peripherals, and chairs for professional eSports players.
1. Education - Opportunity for educational institutions to offer eSports training programs.
2. Event Planning - Potential for event planners to organize and host eSports bootcamps and tournaments.
3. Gaming Technology - Growing demand for innovative gaming equipment and infrastructure solutions for the eSports industry.