The conceptual Abode Shaving Kit has been designed by Ella Maisie Stephenson for the National Heath Service (NHS) in the UK to accommodate the needs of nurses when it comes to assisted shaving. The kit makes use of a reusable metal razor that boasts an ergonomic body design which will help to improve shaving techniques, while also making it easier to reach all the portions of the face. The wash bowl is constructed with a shaving cream section in the middle to enable a mess-free experience.
The conceptual Abode Shaving Kit is achieved with a durable plastic for the NHS version, while the home version is imagined with ceramic material to make it more of a statement piece.
The Conceptual Abode Shaving Kit is Designed for the NHS in the UK
1. Assisted Shaving Kits - Assisted shaving kits designed for healthcare institutions with ergonomic features and mess-free experiences.
2. Reusable Razors - Reusable metal razor designs for assisted shaving needs of healthcare professionals.
3. Durable and Hygienic Materials - Usage of durable and hygienic materials like plastic and ceramic for shaving kit constructions.
1. Healthcare - Assisted shaving kits designed to accommodate the needs of healthcare professionals.
2. Personal Care - Reusable metal razors and ergonomic shaving kit designs for personal care needs.
3. Manufacturing - Durable and hygienic materials used for the production of shaving kits and reusable metal razors for the personal care and healthcare industries.