The ABICI Pantone Bicycle is yet another unexpected item to feature the delightful branding of the the well-known make of paint. It seems that at this point, one might be able to make over his or her entire life with the fresh colors of Pantone.
With a high-quality steel frame and a leather saddle, the charming Italian bike incorporates a chain guard as one of its most prominent features. The fully enclosed cover has sufficient surface area to be be treated to two different tints. One is the forest green, the teal, the red or the yellow of the main structure, while the other half is rendered white. This lower section of the ABICI Pantone Bicycle component displays the paint brand logo in the way that it appears on the base of color swatches.
The ABICI Pantone Bicycle References the Beloved Pigment Brand
1. Branded Bicycles - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with bicycle brands to create unique and branded bicycles.
2. Colorful Lifestyle Products - Growing demand for everyday items, like bicycles, to incorporate bright colors and playful branding.
3. Creative Use of Logos - Innovative ways of incorporating logos and branding into product design for added visual appeal.
1. Paint Manufacturing - Opportunity for paint manufacturers to collaborate with bicycle brands and create co-branded products.
2. Bicycle Manufacturing - Increased demand for customized and branded bicycles creates opportunities for bicycle manufacturers.
3. Graphic Design - Increased demand for creative and innovative ways of incorporating branding into product design offers opportunities for graphic designers.