People say black is always flattering, but that may not be the case when you are only in your underwear! Unless you're model Jessica Hart posing for the new issue of A Magazine 2010. Hart works a cropped leather jacket sans bra, form fitting mini-dresses and elbow-length gloves for the red-hot shoot. The spread shot by photographer Wayne Maser brings out clean lines, perfect silhouettes and va-va-voom sexiness all around.
Implications - With contemporary consumers saturated with a variety of products, companies must use elements of shock or sex appeal to gain attention. Businesses must remember that seduction should always be kept classy in order to avoid marketing to the wrong target demographic.
Jessica Hart Works Full-Body Black for a Magazine 2010
1. Seductive Marketing - Companies must use elements of shock or sex appeal to gain attention in a contemporary market.
2. Classy Seduction - Companies should keep seduction classy to avoid marketing to the wrong target demographic.
3. Perfect Silhouettes - Clean lines, perfect silhouettes, and form fitting clothing are in high demand.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can benefit from using classy seduction and perfect silhouettes to create eye-catching clothing.
2. Advertising - Seductive marketing can be employed to gain attention for a wide range of products.
3. Photography - Photographers can benefit from using clean lines and perfect silhouettes to create va-va-voom sexiness in their work.