The 7-Eleven & Instacart partnership has been expanded by the brands to provide consumers with an even faster way to get the essential convenience store products they need. Instacart will now delivery from almost 6,000 7-Eleven locations across the country, which will provide nearly 60-million households with access to essentials in just 30-minutes. This is sure to come as welcome news to the increasing number of consumers opting to order their groceries and various other shopping instead of going in-person to pick up items.
Vice President of Retail at Instacart Chris Rogers spoke on the expanded 7-Eleven & Instacart partnership saying, "We know the way customers shop for their groceries and goods varies week-by-week. Sometimes people need a full fridge and pantry restock and other times they just need a few things quickly like some snacks for the kids, a bottle of wine for dinner or over-the-counter medication to nurse a headache. As more people turn to Instacart to help put food on their tables, we've seen customer demand for convenience retailers increase over the last year, with convenience orders on Instacart up by more than 350 percent since last August. To meet this growing demand, we're proud to expand with 7-Eleven to nearly 6,000 stores, and give customers across the country access to thousands of essential goods they can now have delivered often in as fast as 30 minutes."
7-Eleven & Instacart Expanded on Their Partnership
1. Convenience Store Delivery - The expansion of delivery services from convenience stores provides a disruptive innovation opportunity to improve the speed and convenience of traditional shopping experiences.
2. On-demand Delivery - The rising demand for on-demand delivery services creates opportunities for innovation in logistics and delivery systems.
3. Rise of E-commerce - The increasing popularity of e-commerce and online shopping presents opportunities for innovation in seamless online ordering and delivery experiences.
1. Retail - The retail industry can improve customer experience through innovative delivery solutions and on-demand services.
2. Logistics and Transportation - The logistics industry can develop innovative and efficient delivery systems to meet the increasing demand for fast and reliable shipping services.
3. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can continue to innovate and expand online shopping experiences by partnering with convenience stores to offer faster and more convenient deliveries.