The Jack in the Box by 45Kilo is a simple and practical tool that keeps things, especially cables, organized in places like working stations. This multi-socket and multifunctional structure is ideal for those with several electrical devices.
Made of powder-coated steel, this cable rack has 15 sockets alined for easy arrangement. The designer at 45Kilo explains, "Desktop working spaces include a lot of technology that is usually powered by cables. We wanted to create something around this because we like to work so much." The result is fantastic as this product solves the problem of chaotic cables while allowing different kinds of electric gadgets and devices in one place. They even suggest filling the rows with light bulbs.
The Jack in the box by 45Kilo is available in various colors.
Jack in the Box by 45kilo Keeps Cables Hanging in Style
1. Multi-socket Structures - The trend of multi-socket structures is creating opportunities for innovative cable organization solutions.
2. Workspace Organization - The trend of workspace organization is driving the demand for practical tools like Jack in the Box to keep cables and devices organized.
3. Multifunctional Products - The trend of multifunctional products is inspiring the development of versatile structures like Jack in the Box that serve multiple purposes.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can benefit from the trend of multi-socket structures by creating innovative cable management solutions for consumers.
2. Furniture - The furniture industry has opportunities to incorporate multi-socket structures like Jack in the Box into desks and workstations for enhanced functionality.
3. Lighting - The lighting industry can explore the trend of multi-socket structures by developing lighting solutions that integrate with products like Jack in the Box.