This 3D printing pen by Hammacher Schlemmer allows you to turn your drawings into momentary plastic objects within seconds. This 3D pen cleverly substitutes ink for thermoplastic to bring your drawings to life.
Artists looking for a way to bring their two-dimensional artwork to life should check out this incredibly innovative 3D printing pen. The pen comes loaded with various colors of malleable thermoplastic that hardens within seconds of leaving the pen's cartridge. This allows the user to custom-create various 3D objects out of plastic simply by sketching. The pen comes with a long AC cord that allows you to be mobile and quick with your hand gestures. Users can simply toggle with the buttons on the side of the pen to release the thermoplastic to create miniature towers, birds and whatever else! This pen would be great for artists and architects.
This Amazing Pen is Able to Draw and Print Objects Instantaneously in 3D
1. 3D Printing Pens for Artistic Expression - Create intricate 3D models and sculptures using a pen that dispenses thermoplastic instead of ink, allowing artists to bring their drawings to life.
2. Mobile 3D Printing Pens for On-the-go Creations - With a long AC cord, artists can create 3D objects anywhere by sketching with a 3D printing pen that uses thermoplastic.
3. 3D Printing Pens for Architectural Design - Architects can use a 3D printing pen to quickly and easily sketch and create miniature models of buildings and structures.
1. Art and Design - The art and design industry can leverage 3D printing pens for creating innovative, three-dimensional artwork and sculptures.
2. Education - The education industry can incorporate 3D printing pens for teaching students about three-dimensional design and art.
3. Architecture and Construction - Architects and construction professionals can utilize 3D printing pens for rapid prototyping and creating intricate architectural models.