The 2022 Kia Seltos is being launched by the brand to provide drivers with a number of advanced safety features to offer peace of mind. The vehicle boasts forward collision avoidance technology with pedestrian detection along with lane keeping assist, the lane departure warning feature and the lane following assist. The car also incorporates a driver attention warning system to ensure they maintain awareness along with high beam assist and more.
The 2022 Kia Seltos comes in a range of trim models to choose from starting at $23,665 and also incorporates a 10.25-inch infotainment display with navigation, UVO link connectivity, remote start and automatic climate control on the S FWD and AWD models. The CUV maintains sharp styling and a relatively compact overall design to make it perfect for a range of drivers.
The 2022 Kia Seltos Boasts a Powerful Yet Safe Ride
1. Advanced Safety Features - Automakers should invest in integrating advanced safety features into cars to keep drivers and passengers secure.
2. Driver Assistance Technologies - Integration of driver assistance technologies in vehicles can help prevent accidents and fatalities.
3. Connectivity and Infotainment - Auto manufacturers can integrate advanced connectivity and infotainment features to enhance user experience.
1. Automotive - Automotive manufacturers can innovate by integrating advanced safety features and driver assistance technologies into their vehicles to provide a safer and more comfortable driving experience.
2. Technology - Tech companies can play a vital role in the future of auto safety by developing new and innovative solutions for connected cars that have advanced safety features and infotainment technologies.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics manufacturers can develop new and innovative products for the automotive industry, such as advanced infotainment systems that integrate seamlessly with a car’s existing technology.