After bids from Tampa and South Florida, the 2014 Superbowl will be held in the New York area at New Meadowlands Stadium.
The 2014 Superbowl may be four years away, but if you want to see the holiest of grid iron days live, you better start lowering your house thermostat to 32 Fahrenheit every night to adjust to the frosty temps that will greet you.
Anyway, the 2014 Superbowl location is set, so let the football fanatics start their frenzy.
New Meadowlands Lands the 2014 Superbowl
1. Stadium Climate Control - The demand for technology and innovations that allow for climate control in stadiums will rise as more cold-weather cities bid to host major sporting events.
2. Sustainable Stadium Design - The need for eco-friendly and energy-efficient stadium designs will increase as more cities aim to host major sporting events and minimize their environmental impact.
3. Fan Experience Enhancement - There will be a growing focus on implementing technologies and strategies that enhance the fan experience, such as heated seats and interactive game-day apps.
1. Sports Technology - Companies specializing in stadium climate control systems and sustainable stadium designs will have significant opportunities to provide innovative solutions to cold-weather cities hosting major sporting events.
2. Energy Efficiency - The energy efficiency industry will have opportunities to collaborate with stadium developers and operators to create sustainable, low-energy consumption venues.
3. Sports Entertainment - Companies in the sports entertainment industry can explore opportunities to develop and offer interactive technologies and experiential enhancements that improve the overall fan experience at stadiums.