The great basketball shoes keep on coming; allow me to introduce you to the Nike 2010 University Air Jordan. This Air Jordan features the signature coloring of Jordan's alma mater (UNC), and sports a semi-transparent design. I am interested.
These shoes are badass! By now you all know that I don't play basketball, but I am really tempted to start. I want to wear the 2010 University Air Jordan sneakers above so bad it hurts. Getting dunked on might hurt more, but that's just a risk I'll have to take.
The Nike 2010 University Air Jordan Lets Everyone See Your Sweet Socks
1. Semi-transparent Footwear - Opportunity for companies to explore design innovation by creating semi-transparent shoes to allow views of the footwear's interior.
2. Collegiate Sportswear - Opportunity for apparel brands to create collegiate sportswear lines to cater to fans of the sport and provide designs that represent the academic institutions.
3. Personalized Apparel - Opportunity for footwear companies to experiment with customization for the use of consumers, creating designs that allow for personalization, from colors to materials used.
1. Footwear Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies should experiment with new materials and manufacturing methods to create fashion-forward, semi-transparent shoes.
2. Apparel Design - Designers can explore innovative ways to incorporate collegiate themes and colors into sportswear designs.
3. Social Media Marketing - Brands can market and promote their sneakers and sports merchandise via social media, through influencers and authentic social media presence.