Contemporary fashion imprint thisisneverthat works in collaboration with New Balance to develop a new iteration of the signature 1906R sneakers for the season. The design language stems from a vintage look, creating design updates that give the illusion that the lifestyle sneakers are worn-in.
The upper bits of the shoes are detailed with shades of gray and have a mesh material creating the underlay for breathability. It is marked with bright hints of metallic silver for contrast and charcoal hues make up the N logos on the lateral side of the shoe and continue at the heel pieces as well. Teal blue can be seen making up the toe box overlaying details and have blemishes scattered on the midsole.
Image Credit: Knowing_kicks
thisisneverthat Joins New Balance on a Joint 1906R Sneaker
1. Aged Aesthetic Lifestyle Sneakers - Opportunity for fashion companies to collaborate with legacy brands to create vintage-looking sneakers.
2. Breathable Mesh Material - Innovative shoe technology can be incorporated into vintage-looking sneakers to improve comfort and performance.
3. Bold Color Accents - Using bright and contrasting colors in vintage-looking sneakers can create a distinctive and trendy aesthetic.
1. Fashion - Collaborating with legacy brands to create vintage-looking sneakers can appeal to fashion-conscious consumers.
2. Sports and Fitness - Innovative shoe technology can be incorporated into vintage-looking sneakers to improve performance during physical activities.
3. Retail and Consumer Goods - Using bold color accents in vintage-looking sneakers can attract customers seeking unique and stylish footwear.