There are many ways that a musician can expand their repertoire of skills, and if you're a guitarist like Jared Dines, you could opt to commission a bespoke 18-string guitar, which is exactly what he did with the help of Australian guitar maker Perry Ormsby.
This incredible guitar is crafted out of a Tasmanian blackwood body and comes with a trio of bespoke Orsmby pickups that take care of the six bass strings and 12 treble strings. Elsewhere, the guitar features a stone headstock and an LED logo that gives this guitar a monstrously unique appearance.
This 18-string guitar was a one-off created specifically for Dines, but other guitar enthusiasts looking to get custom and bespoke guitars made by Orsnby will need to be willing to part with at least $3,000 for the privilege of owning a truly uniquely crafted guitar.
Image Credit: Ormsby Guitars
The Djent 2018 Guitar Offers an Unbeatable Range of Pitch Possibilities
1. Bespoke Guitars - The trend of commissioning custom-made guitars offers opportunities for guitar makers to cater to individual musicians' unique preferences.
2. Extended-range Guitars - The rising popularity of guitars with more strings provides opportunities for manufacturers to create instruments that offer a wider pitch range.
3. Unique Guitar Designs - The demand for guitars with distinctive features and appearances opens up possibilities for designers to create visually striking instruments.
1. Musical Instruments - The musical instruments industry can capitalize on the trend of bespoke guitars by offering personalized guitar options and services.
2. Guitar Manufacturing - Guitar manufacturers can tap into the demand for extended-range guitars by developing and producing instruments with more strings.
3. Guitar Design - The guitar design industry can seize the opportunity presented by the trend of unique guitar designs to create innovative and visually captivating instruments.