To kick off the countdown to Christmas, CAULIPOWER recently unveiled 'The 12 Days of Pizza,' which reimagines the 12 Days of Christmas as a series of practical and festive recipes for the season.
As the 12 Days of Christmas song begins with a partridge in a pear tree, the first pizza recipe introduces 'A Partridge in a Pear Tree Pizza,' featuring an gluten-free cauliflower-based pizza crust topped with fresh cheese, chicken, cooked onions and pear. Other recipes in the series include the '3 French Hens Pizza,' and the '5 Golden Rings Pizza,' as well as other humorously reimagined recipes like the '6 Greece a Laying Pizza' and the '10 Gourds a Leaping Pizza.'
At most, these healthy holiday pizzas take about 15 minutes to cook in the oven, serving as quick, easy and inspiring entrees and appetizers.
'The 12 Days of Pizza' Reimagines the 12 Days of Christmas
1. Festive Pizza Recipes - Opportunity for creating innovative and unique pizza recipes for different occasions and seasons.
2. Cauliflower-based Pizza Crusts - Potential to disrupt the traditional pizza market by offering gluten-free and healthier crust alternatives.
3. Quick and Easy Cooking - Demand for convenient and time-efficient meal options, presenting opportunities for ready-to-cook pizza solutions.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative and festive pizza recipes can cater to the growing demand for unique dining experiences and seasonal offerings.
2. Gluten-free Products - Cauliflower-based pizza crusts provide an opportunity for the gluten-free industry to expand its product range and cater to a wider market.
3. Meal Kit Delivery - Quick and easy cooking options align with the meal kit delivery industry, allowing for convenient pizza meal solutions for busy consumers.