The new Dell XPS 13 laptop will now be available with a 10th-gen processor from Intel. Intel recently revealed its new 10th-gen processor that will be available in the new laptops. Intel has also indicated that the new processors will increase the laptop's processing speed by approximately 16% more than the previously used ninth generation processors.
Dell's new XPS laptop is available beginning on August 7th for a baseline price of $900. However, customers can pay more for extra features like a 4K display. The computer features faster Wi-Fi speeds, as well a 19-hour battery life.
10th-gen Intel processors will also be available on other Dell computers. Several of Dell's Inspiration laptops will also have the 10th generation processors, which will be available beginning on August 23rd.
The Intel 10th-Gen Processor Will Come to Dell's XPS 13 Laptops
1. 10th-gen Processor - The new Intel 10th-gen processors present opportunities for disruptive innovations in the laptop industry, with increased processing speeds and improved performance.
2. Faster Wi-fi Speeds - The inclusion of faster Wi-Fi speeds in Dell's XPS 13 laptops creates opportunities for disruptive innovations in connectivity, enabling faster and more reliable internet access.
3. Extended Battery Life - The 19-hour battery life in Dell's XPS 13 laptops opens up opportunities for disruptive innovations in portable computing, allowing for longer usage without the need for frequent charging.
1. Laptop Manufacturing - The introduction of the 10th-gen Intel processors in Dell's XPS 13 laptops offers disruptive innovation opportunities for manufacturers to create faster and more efficient laptops.
2. Wireless Technology - The implementation of faster Wi-Fi speeds in Dell's XPS 13 laptops presents opportunities for disruptive innovations in wireless technology, enabling faster and more reliable internet connectivity.
3. Battery Technology - The extended 19-hour battery life in Dell's XPS 13 laptops opens up opportunities for disruptive innovations in battery technology, aiming to create longer-lasting batteries for portable devices.