I’ve never seen 10.000.- Euro paper before, but I can’t help wondering what the purchaser would want to write on such a luxury office good.
This paper comes from the days of Christopher Columbus—and it’s available for purchase at Goldenstore.de. Each piece of the antique luxury paper has an intricate watermark image and is believed to be from a private collection.
I imagine if someone were to scrawl something on what amounts to a $13,000 U.S. dollar piece of golden paper, it would probably be a love letter… or a fierce divorce letter, provided there’s a lot of money on the table.
Paper from the Days of Columbus Amounts to $13,000 Per Sheet
1. Luxury Stationery - Opportunity to create high-end stationery products for affluent customers.
2. Antique Paper - Potential to market and sell rare and historical paper as a luxury item.
3. Intricate Watermarks - Chance to develop innovative watermarking techniques for security and aesthetics.
1. Paper Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in producing premium, rare, or historical paper products.
2. Stationery Retail - Potential market for selling high-value stationery items to affluent customers.
3. Creative Printing Technology - Innovative printing methods to incorporate intricate watermarks in paper production.