After the release of the Zoomer Dog and Dino, Spin Master is following up with a personality-packed Zoomer Chimp.
This playful robotic toy has the ability to do more than 100 tricks, which include flips, sound effects and voice command responses. In terms of movement, the Zoomer Chimp gets around by rolling on all four of its wheeled hands and feet. It can also stand and balance on two feet, roll onto its back and show off its cheeky personality by wiggling its behind in the air. On top of all these moving parts, Spin Master took care to make a fully articulated mouth and moving teeth within.
Unlike the Dino that required a tail for balance, this next-generation Zoomer toy features extremely smooth transitions between each movement.
Spin Master's Zoomer Chimp That Crawls and Balances on Two Wheely Feet
1. Robotics Toys with Personality - Opportunity for developing robotic toys that not only perform tricks but also have unique personalities and interactive features.
2. Multi-functional Robotic Movement - Potential for creating robots that can move in various ways, such as walking, balancing on two feet, and rolling on wheels.
3. Articulated Robotic Features - Opportunity for designing robots with fully articulated mouths and moving body parts for more realistic and interactive experiences.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Innovation opportunities for toy manufacturers to create advanced and interactive robotic toys for children and adults.
2. Entertainment - Scope for incorporating advanced robotics in entertainment industry, such as interactive robotic characters in theme parks or movies.
3. Education - Potential for integrating robotic toys with educational tools to provide interactive and engaging learning experiences.