Beth Collins creates floral arrangements of zoological art pieces to bring a fresh and interesting perspective to her love of flowers and animals. Each piece of zoological art is infused with bright and vibrant flowers that sit atop an all-white background.
While many of her creations focus on animals ranging from massive elephants to small forest squirrels, Collins also creates art of inanimate objects and people as well. Her art can be viewed and purchased through her official website.
Social media has aided in her exposure as she presents each unique creation on her Instagram account, "flora.forager." As a botanical artist it is her passion to create these beautiful pieces of art using unconventional materials that conjure bright and cheerful vibes.
Beth Collins Creates Animal Art Using Beautifully Vibrant Flowers
1. Zoological Botanical Art - There is a trend towards combining different art forms to create something completely new and unique, which presents an opportunity for artists to tap into new creative territory.
2. Social Media Exposure for Artists - Social media is playing an increasingly important role for artists looking to reach a wider audience, creating an opportunity for businesses that offer social media management and marketing services.
3. Unconventional Materials - There is a growing trend towards using unconventional materials in art, which creates opportunities for businesses that specialize in providing these materials to artists.
1. Art Supplies - The demand for unconventional art materials is increasing, which presents an opportunity for businesses that specialize in sourcing and supplying these materials to artists.
2. Social Media Management - Social media is becoming an increasingly important channel for artists to showcase their work, creating opportunities for businesses that offer social media management and marketing services.
3. Botanical Art - The trend towards combining botanical and zoological themes in art presents opportunities for businesses that specialize in botanical art and design.