Russian supermodel Natalia Vodianova is everywhere these days and is now featured in the Zoo Magazine Fall/Winter 2010 issue looking rocker chic. The brunette stunner shows off leathers, zippers, skin-tight bodysuits and canary yellow eye makeup.
To balance out the flowy pieces, Natalia Vodianova works bondage-inspired pieces and feathers. Although these looks aren’t anything new, they definitely picked the right model to sport them. Shot on the sandy beach shore, Zoo Magazine shows black is back for the fall.
Natalia Vodianova Looks Tough for Zoo Magazine Fall/Winter 2010
1. Rock-chic Fashion - There is an opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry by focusing on designing and marketing rock-chic fashion collections.
2. Bondage-inspired Fashion - A disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry is creating a new trend with bondage-inspired pieces and designs such as bodysuits and feathers.
3. Beach Photoshoots - A trend to explore is beach photoshoots which can be disruptive for creative industries like fashion and beauty publishing.
1. Fashion Industry - There are multiple disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry, including a new focus on rock-chic fashion and bondage-inspired designs.
2. Beauty Publishing Industry - The beauty publishing industry can disrupt the status quo by including photo shoots on non-traditional locations such as the beach.
3. Creative Industries - Multiple creative industries can leverage the current trend of beach photoshoots to create new products and services that could be disruptive in their respective fields.