The Zdenka cardboard cuff is a one of a kind piece of jewelry that is worth more than its weight in gold. Made from nothing but paper with a glass jewel on top, this luxury bracelet is priced at a staggering $20,000.
Painter Keariene Muizz designed and created the Zdenka cardboard cuff and justifies its enormous asking price by pointing to the ludicrous 251 million tons of garbage that the USA creates each year. While this large number does nothing to justify paying $20,000 for a piece of cardboard and glass, she points out that this design cannot be reproduced.
The Zdenka cardboard cuff is coated in gloss making it water-proof and chip resistant. So instead of buying just another wedding ring for your wife, get her this cuff instead and tell her that no one else has anything like it.
Zdenka Cardboard Cuff Costs a Cool $20,000
1. Upcycled Luxury - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create high-end products using recycled or unconventional materials, appealing to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Unique Artisanal Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer one-of-a-kind handmade products that cannot be replicated, catering to customers seeking exclusivity.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop environmentally friendly fashion items that prioritize recyclable or biodegradable materials.
1. Luxury Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sustainability and unique craftsmanship into the production of luxury items, targeting affluent customers with a conscience.
2. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine artistry and innovation to create original, limited-edition pieces, appealing to collectors and art enthusiasts.
3. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace sustainable materials and distinctive design elements to offer fashion accessories that stand out in a crowded market.