Does your stainless steel fridge make espresso? If not, you're missing out. The new Zanussi Professional Coffee Maker can be installed right into your
â€œThe Zanussi ZCOF636 Professional Coffee Maker also has a hot water dispenser and a built-in bean grinder, along with an accessory drawer that holds your little espresso cups." - Gizmodo
Implications - The space-saving Zanussi Coffee Maker can be built right into your wall which means more room for other items on the kitchen counter. It's got a hot water dispenser and a built-in bean grinder for those who lust after a fresher taste after being awoken by a loud, obnoxious alarm clock. There's even a tiny drawer beneath the machine so that you can store small espresso cups. What a neat way to start off the morning!
Zanussi's Fridge Has a Built-in Espresso Maker
1. Built-in Espresso Makers - The trend of integrating espresso makers in kitchen appliances creates opportunities for companies to offer more space-saving and efficient solutions.
2. Convenience Technology in Kitchen Appliances - The trend of adding features like bean grinders, hot water dispensers, and accessory drawers to coffee makers and other appliances provides opportunities for innovation in convenience technology.
3. Smart Kitchen Appliances - The trend of creating appliances that can be installed into walls for a more streamlined look offers opportunities for companies to develop smart kitchen appliances with voice-activation and integrated app controls.
1. Home Appliances - Companies in the home appliance industry can take advantage of trends in built-in espresso makers and convenience technology to innovate and create more efficient and streamlined appliances.
2. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can benefit from the trend of incorporating bean grinders and hot water dispensers into coffee makers, as well as the trend of creating smart appliances that can be controlled through apps and voice activation.
3. Interior Design and Construction - For companies in interior design and construction, the trend of integrating appliances like the Zanussi Coffee Maker into walls provides opportunities to offer clients with more streamlined and functional spaces.