This fashion shoot will satisfy any of your cravings for studded details, leather fashions and lace-up boots. Each of the photos in the latest cover shoot for Australian publication ‘Down With Everything’ involve some sort of sinister fashion ensemble.
The Zac Steinic ‘Down With Everything’ shoot features models Hirschy, Rebecca Victoria and Benjamin Ashley—who look super intense! The models don Lady Gaga-inspired circular glasses, silver chain necklaces and studded boots, which complement the clothes by Givenchy and Ann Demeuelemeester.
The makeup done by Jodi Gardner is literally eye brow-raising. Such intense theatrical makeup further contributes to the hard-core haute-couture vibe of the shoot. The photos of the angry-looking models wearing hardcore looks like the safety pin dress are super intense! The black and white theme is also one of the key elements that makes the Zac Steinic ‘Down With Everything’ shoot hardcore.
The Zac Steinic ‘Down With Everything' Shoot is Hardcore
1. Studded Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry by incorporating studded details in clothing and accessories.
2. Hardcore Haute-couture - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry by blending theatrical makeup and hardcore fashion elements.
3. Sinister Ensembles - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry by creating fashion looks that combine edgy and dark aesthetics.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the fashion industry by embracing unconventional and rebellious fashion styles.
2. Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the accessories industry by designing and producing studded accessories that cater to the hardcore fashion market.
3. Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the makeup industry by developing bold and theatrical makeup products and looks that complement edgy fashion trends.