Slicked back hair, red lips and sequin bottoms evoke an alluring and powerful female in this shoot styled by Z. Berhan Yilmaz. The former fashion editor has united black-tie chic with womanly sensuality in ‘Eveningwear Fireworks’, photographed by Mehmet Erzincan. Single accessories and crimson accents pop off of model Paulina Wyka’s flashes of milky skin.
I particularly love the artistic choice to pair a glam beaded-bodice gown with black knee-high boots. Z. Berhan Yilmaz flawlessly pulls together his concept of “masculine-as-feminine” formalwear in his ‘Eveningwear Fireworks’ portfolio.
Z Berhan Yilmaz Showcases Striking Evening Wear Style
1. Black-tie Chic - Opportunity for designers to incorporate masculine elements into formalwear, creating a unique and powerful aesthetic.
2. Sensuality in Eveningwear - Chance for fashion brands to redefine traditional formalwear by incorporating sensual and provocative elements.
3. Artistic Pairings - Platform for stylists to experiment with unexpected combinations, such as pairing glamorous gowns with edgy boots.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity for designers to push the boundaries of formalwear and challenge traditional norms.
2. Fashion Styling - Opportunity for stylists to create new and unconventional looks by combining elements from different fashion genres.
3. Fashion Photography - Chance for photographers to capture and showcase the fusion of elegance and edginess in eveningwear through visually striking images.